Here are some helpful tips for packing your child's lunch box:
1. Stock up on individual containers of yogurt, jello or pudding. These
make great lunchtime treats
2. Use a frozen juice box or ice pack to keep cold lunch foods chilled.
3. Use whole grain tortillas, bread or pitas to make healthier
4. Help your child meet their fruit and vegetable servings by adding
them to their lunch.
5. Stock up on storage containers, plastic bags and foil to make packing
6. Slip a little note or some stickers in your child's lunch box. This
will be a fun suprise.
7. Have your child help you shop for and prepare their lunch. They will
be more likely to eat what they helped make.