Looking for ways to burn some extra calories?
Try these fun tips:
1. Start your day with a 10 minute walk to boost your metabolism
2. Try interval training to break through your plateau. Work out at a steady pace for 5 minutes, then increase to a high intensity pace for 2-5 minutes. Repeat for duration of workout.
3. Try adding 15 minutes to your cardio routine twice a week
4. Aim for variety with your workouts. Treadmill, stationary bike, aerobics class, etc.
5. Add an extra day to your usual routine
6. Add stretching to your daily workouts. It will help increase lean muscle mass
Health & Wellness Advisor